Posted by FrenZon on January 29, 1998 at 22:42:15:
In Reply to: How to resize a model in 3dsmax.... posted by SmashPump on January 29, 1998 at 19:07:09:
hmm.. never encountered this prob before (you didn't specify what happens when you try to resize it).. try the following:
- Chose something other than 'edit mesh' in the modify pulldown menu.
- Unselected the gizmo thing.
- Using the resize tool. (dur)
- Grouping the boxes.
- Booleaning the boxes together.
- Attaching the boxes.
- Connecting the boxes.
- Exporting to another program.
- Exporting to .asc and text editing the mesh...
(Boolean and Connect stuff up sometimes)
: I've done a model (gun model) but it's 20 times :bigger when I test it in Quake II... how can I :resize it to make it correctly??
: My model is made from boxes modified by the :modifier "Edit Mesh"... when I try to resize it, :it doesn't work correctly...
Post a Followup