Posted by The All Powerful OZ on June 02, 19102 at 18:44:23:
Here's the deal folks. Follow EXACTLY please.
1. Install everything exactly how it is. (don't select or deselect options. DON'T reboot.
2. Install the 4.2 upgrade. RE-BOOT.
3. Go the the discreet site and download the XP compatibility thingy. It's a new version of the C-dilla software lock.
4. Un-install the previos version of C-Dilla when prompted. And install the new version. RE-BOOT.
5. Right now your request code is 32 digits long, therefore. Go to your (hidden) C-dilla directory and delete the file B0148000.txt or whatever it's called. This resets the request code to 16 digits.
6. Download the X-Force Keygen for C-dilla from Kazaa. Search for 7. Copy the request code from Max 4.2 startup. Paste into C-dilla request box. Paste Auth. Code into max.
Thank you (comments are appreciated),
The all powerful OZ
Post a Followup